Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.


    islands

    Share
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: islands

    Post  vivilicious on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:53 pm

    Jimythetulip wrote:Or donate the flag for poe is a decision 2


    I think that people who actually participate in the flag (eg. those who are in this thread, etc.) should donate some poes just to have less for the royals to save for? a measly 5k from each of us... there's lots of us registered, so that'll go a looooong way!
    avatar
    Poorfarmer

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2008-12-19

    Re: islands

    Post  Poorfarmer on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:40 pm

    I agree with Vivi, she has a great point. If everyone donates just a little it can go a long way. And it won't kill the royaltys to use only their money. I would say that all the titled members should donate at least 5k, and the rest can donate at least 2k or something like that...Anything would help our flag.

    Ny

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-22
    Age : 26
    Location : England somewhere

    Re: islands

    Post  Ny on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:51 pm

    Where should we donate to?


    Monarch and any royal?
    avatar
    Skullbrains

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2008-12-20

    Re: islands

    Post  Skullbrains on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:22 am

    Ny wrote:Where should we donate to?


    Monarch and any royal?

    There is a chest in Poorfarmer's Townhouse. You can just tell me PF, Natacha, or Atlantica and we will be sure to put it in the coffers for you.

    And you figure. 400 People in the flag. 400people x 2,000 PoE per person = 800K.
    I hope th 400 people part is right. Question

    Ny

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-22
    Age : 26
    Location : England somewhere

    Re: islands

    Post  Ny on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:40 am

    When yer next on i got some =D
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: islands

    Post  vivilicious on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:53 am

    Skullbrains wrote:
    Ny wrote:Where should we donate to?


    Monarch and any royal?

    There is a chest in Poorfarmer's Townhouse. You can just tell me PF, Natacha, or Atlantica and we will be sure to put it in the coffers for you.

    And you figure. 400 People in the flag. 400people x 2,000 PoE per person = 800K.
    I hope th 400 people part is right. Question


    yep! 408 of us! though idk how many are my .. killerteeth's vivi... alts! but... yeah. i'm happy to donate as much as i need! [: i used to hop crews alot and i really like this one.. anything to help out!
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: islands

    Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:42 pm

    Great idea! I would say: Start donating ppl! Very Happy
    When you donate you also come on a special list of our flag, might be useful for you in the future.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: islands

    Post  vivilicious on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 am

    Natacha wrote:Great idea! I would say: Start donating ppl! Very Happy
    When you donate you also come on a special list of our flag, might be useful for you in the future.

    Useful in the future O_O I may pick out a special gift to somebody who donates a lot. or to a random donater. we shall see O:!!!
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: islands

    Post  Toolz on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm

    vivilicious wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Great idea! I would say: Start donating ppl! Very Happy
    When you donate you also come on a special list of our flag, might be useful for you in the future.

    Useful in the future O_O I may pick out a special gift to somebody who donates a lot. or to a random donater. we shall see O:!!!
    Define what you would call random Donater? I had a little feeling you wouldn't explain what you mean Razz
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: islands

    Post  vivilicious on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:07 pm

    Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Great idea! I would say: Start donating ppl! Very Happy
    When you donate you also come on a special list of our flag, might be useful for you in the future.

    Useful in the future O_O I may pick out a special gift to somebody who donates a lot. or to a random donater. we shall see O:!!!
    Define what you would call random Donater? I had a little feeling you wouldn't explain what you mean Razz


    Everybody who donates is put on a list and numbered 1 - however many. And on a random numer generator, whatever number comes up the pirate with that number wins. !!!
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: islands

    Post  Toolz on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:10 pm

    vivilicious wrote:
    Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Great idea! I would say: Start donating ppl! Very Happy
    When you donate you also come on a special list of our flag, might be useful for you in the future.

    Useful in the future O_O I may pick out a special gift to somebody who donates a lot. or to a random donater. we shall see O:!!!
    Define what you would call random Donater? I had a little feeling you wouldn't explain what you mean Razz


    Everybody who donates is put on a list and numbered 1 - however many. And on a random numer generator, whatever number comes up the pirate with that number wins. !!!
    What if you number them from Most donations to Least and pick a number then Shocked
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: islands

    Post  vivilicious on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 am

    Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Great idea! I would say: Start donating ppl! Very Happy
    When you donate you also come on a special list of our flag, might be useful for you in the future.

    Useful in the future O_O I may pick out a special gift to somebody who donates a lot. or to a random donater. we shall see O:!!!
    Define what you would call random Donater? I had a little feeling you wouldn't explain what you mean Razz


    Everybody who donates is put on a list and numbered 1 - however many. And on a random numer generator, whatever number comes up the pirate with that number wins. !!!
    What if you number them from Most donations to Least and pick a number then Shocked

    It'll be random... wouldn't effect the winner in anyway.
    avatar
    Poorfarmer

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2008-12-19

    Re: islands

    Post  Poorfarmer on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:43 am

    Yeah, it sounds good to me, so far the highest donater is Nightbringr with 40k! All money donated helps the flag a lot! At the moment we have 116k! We are working our way up there!
    avatar
    Nightbringr

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-28

    Re: islands

    Post  Nightbringr on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:07 am

    =D Fun
    avatar
    aeon

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2008-12-29

    Re: islands

    Post  aeon on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:00 pm

    I suggest we go for Saiph...

    Its a small relatively unwanted island... well out of all the colonized ones anyways... and we could sell rum and cannonballs to the ships that sail past...
    which alot of sailors have been doing lately as they sail to Ix Chel to forage.

    What do u guys think?
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: islands

    Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:10 pm

    aeon wrote:I suggest we go for Saiph...

    Its a small relatively unwanted island... well out of all the colonized ones anyways... and we could sell rum and cannonballs to the ships that sail past...
    which alot of sailors have been doing lately as they sail to Ix Chel to forage.

    What do u guys think?
    Well first of all, if u want to sell cb's and rum we already need a destillery and an iron monger and we don't get that when we blockade an island.
    Second, we already have an island on our mind, and we already talked to our alliances Wink We will blockade sooner than you think Smile


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Nightbringr

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-28

    Re: islands

    Post  Nightbringr on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:11 pm

    Nat your so mean XD saying we will but not telling which XD

    I like ittt
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: islands

    Post  Toolz on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 pm

    Natacha wrote:
    aeon wrote:I suggest we go for Saiph...

    Its a small relatively unwanted island... well out of all the colonized ones anyways... and we could sell rum and cannonballs to the ships that sail past...
    which alot of sailors have been doing lately as they sail to Ix Chel to forage.

    What do u guys think?
    Well first of all, if u want to sell cb's and rum we already need a destillery and an iron monger and we don't get that when we blockade an island.
    Second, we already have an island on our mind, and we already talked to our alliances Wink We will blockade sooner than you think Smile
    Where you need the Distil Stall? I'll try and get one for you =)
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: islands

    Post  vivilicious on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:19 pm

    Toolz wrote:
    Natacha wrote:
    aeon wrote:I suggest we go for Saiph...

    Its a small relatively unwanted island... well out of all the colonized ones anyways... and we could sell rum and cannonballs to the ships that sail past...
    which alot of sailors have been doing lately as they sail to Ix Chel to forage.

    What do u guys think?
    Well first of all, if u want to sell cb's and rum we already need a destillery and an iron monger and we don't get that when we blockade an island.
    Second, we already have an island on our mind, and we already talked to our alliances Wink We will blockade sooner than you think Smile
    Where you need the Distil Stall? I'll try and get one for you =)

    I have one on armstrong. Probably closing because everybody keeps quitting on meh. But i love stalls/shoppes if you need me to run/open one <.< >.>!!!
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: islands

    Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 pm

    Nightbringr wrote:Nat your so mean XD saying we will but not telling which XD

    I like ittt
    That's me! Wink

    No no, just not saying it yet, 'cause there could be spies on this forum, and then the enemy could prepare himself very well, what we don't want Smile Also not saying it, because it's just TOP SECRET king We will tell it, when it's needed. Anyway , our flag will be the first flag to know it anyway ! Smile


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Nightbringr

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-28

    Re: islands

    Post  Nightbringr on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 am

    Ok


    I will look out for spies


    and me as casual as normal afro
    avatar
    aeon

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2008-12-29

    Re: islands

    Post  aeon on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:12 am

    Okkies.

    We could have lik a distil and Blacksmith on Aim and just do a MASSIVE transport every now and then... lik fill up a MB...

    Tell me if u need or want my help in the blockade as i would LOVE to help...

    Btw i should have a sloop soon...
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: islands

    Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:56 pm

    aeon wrote:Okkies.

    We could have lik a distil and Blacksmith on Aim and just do a MASSIVE transport every now and then... lik fill up a MB...

    Tell me if u need or want my help in the blockade as i would LOVE to help...

    Btw i should have a sloop soon...

    Ohh nice maybe we should do that. And of course we need your help, just send a tell to Atlantica and he'll tell you where you are needed Wink


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: islands

    Post  Natacha on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 pm

    HERE STARTS FORUM POSTING OF 2009 (New session)


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum

    Sponsored content

    Re: islands

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:16 am