Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+8
Ny
Toolz
Skullbrains
vivilicious
Jimythetulip
Natacha
Atlantica
Queenbeckeh
12 posters

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!) Empty RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Post  Queenbeckeh Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Idea
    I think that RD should host Hunter's HUGEST, BIGGEST, MOST SPECTACULAR PARTY EVER!!

Just cause we are RD and I love to party Very Happy

Throw some ideas out there about the theme and place, date, time etc.

I want a santa Party Very Happy
    Atlantica
    Atlantica

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!) Empty Re: RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Post  Atlantica Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:40 pm

nice idea Exclamation

I'm willing to sponsor if any good ideas come up for events santa
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!) Empty Re: RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Post  Queenbeckeh Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Yay! 1 vote!

In the meantime, could I get you to sponser the Help Queenbecky fund Razz Razz
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Yeah, that would be great!
    And I'll make a little video at YouTube to announce it to everyone! Wink

Start thinking about what we could do there!
    I'll help of course Smile
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Aye Gr8 Idea lets do it Very Happy
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:31 pm

PARTY! and we could do a secret santa! But.. not this year because its such short notice! But we could do white elephant exchange (if you all know how that works)! And we also need a New Years party! But... it would be hard to do it at midnight for everybody... Plus Holidays are a family time. So we should do it in the day or before or after or something! <33 But events = yes pls!! rendeer
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 pm

We gonna eat VIVI's stuff(s)If she has food Razz
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Yes. I put you in a box and we can eat you! {: *smiles sweetly* Surprised
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Canibel>.> Those they eat humans in indiana?
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Does**
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 pm

idk.. isn't that like utah or something? wyoming?!
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:03 am

What do you mean?Seriously there are still people eating other peoples?
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:08 am

Jimythetulip wrote:What do you mean?Seriously there are still people eating other peoples?

I think that's PF.

And Team SF tourney!!!
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 am

ooh! Team SF tourney. Sounds Delish!
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 am

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH you guys are off topic!!
    PARTY PARTY PARTY!! bounce bounce bounce

Come on!!
    Okay, if not a Xmas party...how bout a New Years like Vivi said? Like..I've got a Manor on Aim with all the tables and a basement with the bar and stuff. If anyone's got an estate, that would be nice. We could post it on the Y!PP forums when we finalize it. I remember one time on Hunter i went to party and everyone was stuck in ONE room in a mansion. It was really really cool.

Btw..what's white elephant? cheers cheers cheers afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol!
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:17 am

Jimythetulip wrote:Does**

Instead of making a new post, edit your last post. Thanks
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 am

I'll probably buy an estate for the flag where we can do all the events!
    I would like to do a Xmas-New year party. Just both of it in 1 'cause we're to late to do a Xmas Party.
    Anyways, we can do some tournies, and a special event, like something with art (people who make something in art for the flag, like a National Song -> dunno the right word Very Happy) and we could also do a present round, so everyone just gives presents to the person he/she would like to give something to.

Just tell me what you think about this?
    We need to get some ideas about what we are going to do on the party?
    And be sure you explained it well Wink
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 am

Natacha wrote:I'll probably buy an estate for the flag where we can do all the events!
    I would like to do a Xmas-New year party. Just both of it in 1 'cause we're to late to do a Xmas Party.
    Anyways, we can do some tournies, and a special event, like something with art (people who make something in art for the flag, like a National Song -> dunno the right word Very Happy) and we could also do a present round, so everyone just gives presents to the person he/she would like to give something to.

Just tell me what you think about this?
    We need to get some ideas about what we are going to do on the party?
    And be sure you explained it well Wink
    Why not Take the Officer Auction and throw it in there cause it as left aside for the next weekend. In the crew Hot Blooded on the ship Hot Blooded is Pf's Last year's christmas event Theres another idea that'd be fun to do Very Happy
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 am

Estate! YAY!
    How many roomies do you get there anyway?

Btw, can I be named Event Coordinator of RD?!?! AMG PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Xmas- New years sounds good to me. A tourny sounds good too. How do we do a Secret Santa?? What about if we also ally with other flags and get them into it too? We could have a donation pile also saying something like "Donate if you want!!"

We'd have to invite all the heads of all our ally flags and crews etc. So..yeah. Oooo..can the crew members wear the crew uniform? If we get the uniform sorted out by then. What day to you guys think can work out?

I'm just gonna say, the probability of everyone being free on the same day probably isnt gonna be much. We've all got other things to do. I'm not working on Wednesday or next week so those are good for me.

Toolz:
    I think the officer auction might be good to put in there too. Sounds like a plan.
    BUT...Wouldn't that require JOBBING all the guests then DISMISSING them later? I think the estate might provide an oppurtunity for all the crews to have members join their crew and not just HB. And the ship could only hold about 72...the estate holds no certain nnumber.

Did I forget anything?
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:12 am

Uhm For natacha to buy the estate She needs help from flag mates..to donate some poe for her cause she can't buy the estate on her own in just a week!!But the plans are gr8 to put it in there
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 am

Queenbeckeh wrote:Estate! YAY!
    How many roomies do you get there anyway?

Btw, can I be named Event Coordinator of RD?!?! AMG PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Xmas- New years sounds good to me. A tourny sounds good too. How do we do a Secret Santa?? What about if we also ally with other flags and get them into it too? We could have a donation pile also saying something like "Donate if you want!!"

We'd have to invite all the heads of all our ally flags and crews etc. So..yeah. Oooo..can the crew members wear the crew uniform? If we get the uniform sorted out by then. What day to you guys think can work out?

I'm just gonna say, the probability of everyone being free on the same day probably isnt gonna be much. We've all got other things to do. I'm not working on Wednesday or next week so those are good for me.

Toolz:
    I think the officer auction might be good to put in there too. Sounds like a plan.
    BUT...Wouldn't that require JOBBING all the guests then DISMISSING them later? I think the estate might provide an oppurtunity for all the crews to have members join their crew and not just HB. And the ship could only hold about 72...the estate holds no certain nnumber.

Did I forget anything?
    No silly, I mean Pf's Thing is on that ship There is no way we'd do it on there the estate is much bigger and has unlimited space
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:29 pm

Ok I'm going to reply on several posts and say my thoughts about it.
    1*
    How do we do a Secret Santa?? What about if we also ally with other flags and get them into it too? We could have a donation pile also saying something like "Donate if you want!!"
    It's a great idea that people who would like to have more fun in this flag would donate a little. Also the money of the flag lottery that goes to the flag (1/5) will be used for events probably. But about allying with other flag, I have to vote NO on that, we can't just ally with new flags just for an event thought those alliances are very important so we can't just do that. ^^ Though, we are probably going to ally with another flag soon, that join our ring.

I completely agree with that, so when this gets official I'll put up a poll so people can vote on a date that would be the best for 'em.

Why not Take the Officer Auction and throw it in there cause it as left aside for the next weekend. In the crew Hot Blooded on the ship Hot Blooded is Pf's Last year's christmas event Theres another idea that'd be fun to do.
    Hmm, it could be a good idea, but I don't think a lot people would like to work when they are missing a great party! Anyway, the flag officer auction will be divided in 3-4parts, so we get more cash. ^^

SO: what would I like to do for/on the Xmas-NewYear party:
    - I suggest we make a little video on YouTube with our flaggies where we are going to tell what we are going to do, to host our event to whole the ocean.
    - A few Tournies before it starts to host it again
    - Little Present round
    - Tournies in between
    - A little trivia
    - Do an old pilly on a fancy GF/WF (painted ones) and hunt the seas for 1hour.

And other things, I might edit this a few times when I have new ideas.
    Keep your ideas coming, I would love to have the biggest Xmas-NewYear party ever!

(PS: This is a great thread, no spam in this one yet, only good ideas, love it)
    flower REQUITED DESIRES RULES ! flower
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:13 pm

I'm also making a special flag lottery with a big prize pot!
    Any donations are always free! Very Happy
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:27 pm

How about day after xmas????

And if you do a xmas party i may throw a new years party if i don't lose my poe.
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Boxing day? I dunno how my boxing day is gonna be but i think sometime next week would be good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm