Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+8
Ny
Toolz
Skullbrains
vivilicious
Jimythetulip
Natacha
Atlantica
Queenbeckeh
12 posters

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Toolz
    Toolz

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Post  Toolz Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Natacha wrote:Ok I'm going to reply on several posts and say my thoughts about it.
    1*
    How do we do a Secret Santa?? What about if we also ally with other flags and get them into it too? We could have a donation pile also saying something like "Donate if you want!!"
    It's a great idea that people who would like to have more fun in this flag would donate a little. Also the money of the flag lottery that goes to the flag (1/5) will be used for events probably. But about allying with other flag, I have to vote NO on that, we can't just ally with new flags just for an event thought those alliances are very important so we can't just do that. ^^ Though, we are probably going to ally with another flag soon, that join our ring.

I'm just gonna say, the probability of everyone being free on the same day probably isnt gonna be much. We've all got other things to do. I'm not working on Wednesday or next week so those are good for me.
    I completely agree with that, so when this gets official I'll put up a poll so people can vote on a date that would be the best for 'em.

Why not Take the Officer Auction and throw it in there cause it as left aside for the next weekend. In the crew Hot Blooded on the ship Hot Blooded is Pf's Last year's christmas event Theres another idea that'd be fun to do.
    Hmm, it could be a good idea, but I don't think a lot people would like to work when they are missing a great party! Anyway, the flag officer auction will be divided in 3-4parts, so we get more cash. ^^

SO: what would I like to do for/on the Xmas-NewYear party:
    - I suggest we make a little video on YouTube with our flaggies where we are going to tell what we are going to do, to host our event to whole the ocean.
    - A few Tournies before it starts to host it again
    - Little Present round
    - Tournies in between
    - A little trivia
    - Do an old pilly on a fancy GF/WF (painted ones) and hunt the seas for 1hour.

And other things, I might edit this a few times when I have new ideas.
    Keep your ideas coming, I would love to have the biggest Xmas-NewYear party ever!

(PS: This is a great thread, no spam in this one yet, only good ideas, love it)
    flower REQUITED DESIRES RULES ! flower
    Maybe just a suggestion, More than one PIllage? For those who don't seem to make it on the Gf have a Wf to put the people who get left out on?

Last edited by Toolz on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not all showing)
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Yay! Thanks for summing it up, Natascha.

But we could do White Elephant Exchange because thats easier than secret santa on short notice. Tournies are a superb idea... we can put boxes with greeting cards or any other small prizes in them (trinkets, furni, etc.). But the party should have events that are just for the flag members, and events that are for... not flag members O_O [: Just so we can have something special or something ^_^
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:46 pm

The events sound like a great idea. Okay so...
    Event Name - RD Christmas and New Year party
    Date- [not set]
    Time- [not set]
    Place- [ not set]
    Special guests??
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Date: December 30th? ... I think people may be home, and it'll be near New Years o: And we need a time that'll be good for Euro and US... Or we can do 27th or 28th because its weekend.. But my mom doesn't work then so I may have to do stuff then x_x
    Ny

Post  Ny Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:27 pm

We could do a huge GF pilly Razz if enough show
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Errr the 30th is a Tuesday :S I have a doctor's appointment. What about the 31st?? I think that's a really good day. But..like i said, it's what the majority votes for so if you guys pick the Tuesday go ahead Very Happy.
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Well! i don't wanna pick tuesday if you can't come.. I mean this was your idea. And i don't think 31st will work for lots of people, becuase new years is kinda a family thing..?
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Yeah but it's not just me. If the 30th works for everyone then you guys should go ahead and have it. I cant promsie that i'm NOT going to be there or that i WILL. idk yet. but if we have it during the day on wednesday, everyone can have the night with their family. b ut i think we many have to regard the time zones and everything, not everyone's in the US or in the same time zone. what may be day for us could be night for them. :S
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:53 pm

You speak truths... We should do a poll about what day works for ppls. Whichever gets the most wins? and it can be an all day thing. We can have people from different time zones run it at different times? [:
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Ny wrote:We could do a huge GF pilly Razz if enough show
    And what if more than 159 people try to jump on a Gf at once? .
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

Post  Jimythetulip Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 pm

I agree with Toolz
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Toolz wrote:
    Ny wrote:We could do a huge GF pilly Razz if enough show
    And what if more than 159 people try to jump on a Gf at once? .

what if... not that many people jump on a ship at once? O_O and if we get that many jobbers, we can always use different, smaller ships and attack a flot at the same time or something O_O
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Hmm, but what's the white elephant event Vivi? I don't really know it.

Then about the pillages, of course we could do several pillages, but I would just do 1 HUGE pilly.

About the date, I don't really like December 30, 'cause we need to prepare the house then. Everyone comes to our house and we need to be sure that everything looks beautiful and clean.

About the place, I think I'll buy a flag estate.

About flag members and not-flag members, maybe we could do some mixed events, but if the winner is a flag mate he gets a bigger price then when it's not a flaggie.
    Of course we will also do some separate events for flag members only, it's a flag party! Smile

So, 1 thing is sure! We will do a party, have lots of fun, and get a stronger & nicer flag! pirat
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Like someone said earlier a Poll would be a good idea.
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Natacha wrote:Hmm, but what's the white elephant event Vivi? I don't really know it.

Then about the pillages, of course we could do several pillages, but I would just do 1 HUGE pilly.

About the date, I don't really like December 30, 'cause we need to prepare the house then. Everyone comes to our house and we need to be sure that everything looks beautiful and clean.

About the place, I think I'll buy a flag estate.

About flag members and not-flag members, maybe we could do some mixed events, but if the winner is a flag mate he gets a bigger price then when it's not a flaggie.
    Of course we will also do some separate events for flag members only, it's a flag party! Smile

So, 1 thing is sure! We will do a party, have lots of fun, and get a stronger & nicer flag! pirat

Sounds good! Have fun cleaning Wink But I'm sure we could put up a poll and find a date, like i said earlier..

A White Elephant Exchange, You ask?

What you do for a W.E.E.(White Elephant Exchange) Is...

Firstly: If you want to participate, You must bring a gift. Before the event, it is usually decided if you need to bring a gag gift, or a nice gift, or whatever.

Second: Everybody puts their gifts, which are wrapped, in the center of a circle, or off to the side of a room. All of the participants get a number 1-however many are playing.

Third: Number 1 picks a present, opens it and shows/tells everybody what it is.

Then: Number 2 can either Open their own present.. or steal number 1s gift.

Variation 1: If Number two opens their own gift, number 3 opens their own or steals number 1s or number 2s.

Variation 2: If number 2 steals number 1s gift.. Number 1 must open their own gift. They can not steal a gift back after it's been stolen. HOWEVER, If later on in the game... players 1-10 are playing and number 10 steals number 1s gift.. number 1 may pick anybody else's gift to steal, or open their own.

The game continues in this manner, Until everybody has a gift. The game is then over, and everybody keeps what they have.

NOTE: A gift can NOT be stolen MORE THAN THREE TIMES! This will keep the game interesting, and one gift doesn't always get stolen [:

If thats confusing, you can always probably google the rules elsewhere [:
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Wooo! I'm a bit confused! Very Happy

But the main thing is just that you need to bring a present and that you get one at the end of the event? Smile
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Exactly {:
    Asty
    Asty

Post  Asty Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:57 pm

YEY
    LETS SMARTY PARTY!!!!!!1111111 sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
    THIS GR8 IDEA CUZ I LOVE PARTY
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Okay. So...about the pilly part.
    What if we do a coordinated attack on a flotilla?
    Or even a coordinated SMH (idk if we can afford that) but it'll be nice. I feel bad for making Tacha buy an estate for our party so i think we should all donate some money even if it's about 2k each. White Elephant sounds cool to me. Tournies are great ways to push the party advertisment cause nobody even reads the event tab anymore. Remember we want the WHOLE OCEAN in our house Very Happy pirat
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Aye, we do want the WHOLE OCEAN IN OUR HOUSE!

And of course, donations are always free. You will come on a special list that donated the flag which will always be hanging the house!

But maybe we could also do this party after New Year so we have a great preparation?
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Aye Tacha, sounds good to me. When i get online later remind me to give something to you.
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Queenbeckeh wrote:Aye Tacha, sounds good to me. When i get online later remind me to give something to you.
    Oh great! You will also get flag broadcasted when u help the flag . And when you do a lot, we might include you to important flag stuff first, before everyone else.
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:05 pm

YAY! go rd! afro afro afro lol! lol!
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Good Bye Winter party!!!!!!
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:10 am

vivilicious wrote:Good Bye Winter party!!!!!!

Huh? What do you mean? I'm confused. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm