Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.


    Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Share

    Ny

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-22
    Age : 26
    Location : England somewhere

    Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Ny on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 pm

    How do i do it?
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:47 pm

    I only know how to use this from photobucket... So...

    Method 1:

    Upload a picture to Photobucket http://photobucket.com or any other picture server thing. And once ye have it look for the "upload Image" button



    If you hover over it, it'll come up with the word "Image." This is the button you want to click. Then put the Direct Link if you are using an image from Photobucket.


    Method 2:

    Upload a picture to Photobucket http://photobucket.com or any other picture server thing. Now, Instead of clicking the "Image" button, just simply type after... Do NOT put a space because apparently it doesn't work *points to Skullbrain's images that didn't work.* If you are not comfortable with this method, use method 1 because it auto does it for you.

    Eg: www.fakewebsite.com/dont_forget_http://_kkthxbai/" alt="" />
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm

    There's an easier way.
    Step 1:
    You save the image you would like to have on the forums. (Click right on the picture, then click 'Save Picture As..')
    Step 2:
    When u are writing yer post, then click on the button with the little picture with a three on it and a disk (near the button with the picture with a little three on it)
    Step 3:
    Click on 'Browse'
    Step 4:
    Select the picture that you saved and click on open
    Step 5:
    Click on Host it
    Step 6:
    Then you get an URL and that URL you need to write between


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:26 pm

    Natacha wrote:There's an easier way.
    Step 1:
    You save the image you would like to have on the forums. (Click right on the picture, then click 'Save Picture As..')
    Step 2:
    When u are writing yer post, then click on the button with the little picture with a three on it and a disk (near the button with the picture with a little three on it)
    Step 3:
    Click on 'Browse'
    Step 4:
    Select the picture that you saved and click on open
    Step 5:
    Click on Host it
    Step 6:
    Then you get an URL and that URL you need to write between

    Ooh I didn't know about this way! But its good to have as many options as possible, so people can pick whats easiest for them {:
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm

    Yep, I completely agree with you Smile


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum

    Ny

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-22
    Age : 26
    Location : England somewhere

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Ny on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 pm

    Thanks muchly =D
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:54 pm

    Ny wrote:Thanks muchly =D
    That's where we are for Smile


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:42 pm

    Natacha wrote:
    Ny wrote:Thanks muchly =D
    That's where we are for Smile


    Mainly you. I'm here for spam and entertainment(in a non sexual way [: )
    avatar
    aeon

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2008-12-29

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  aeon on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:59 am

    Pfft! just had to add the '(non-sexual way)' bit didnt u Razz
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm

    aeon wrote:Pfft! just had to add the '(non-sexual way)' bit didnt u Razz


    obviously XD
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Jekshamesh on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:58 pm

    U kinky kung fu cat
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Tarlac on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 pm

    Jekshamesh wrote:U kinky kung fu cat

    Wow u must be bored at that hospital tongue
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Toolz on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:37 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:U kinky kung fu cat

    Wow u must be bored at that hospital tongue
    He probably is, hospitals are boring unless your watching then it can be entertaining.
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Jekshamesh on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:39 am

    Toolz wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:U kinky kung fu cat

    Wow u must be bored at that hospital tongue
    He probably is, hospitals are boring unless your watching then it can be entertaining.

    I can tell you I'm really bored look at how many posts i've done and no one from this flag has added me on msn except natacha and poorfarmer but I added toolz and vivi
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Natacha on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:59 pm

    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Toolz wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:U kinky kung fu cat

    Wow u must be bored at that hospital tongue
    He probably is, hospitals are boring unless your watching then it can be entertaining.

    I can tell you I'm really bored look at how many posts i've done and no one from this flag has added me on msn except natacha and poorfarmer but I added toolz and vivi

    DIRECT ORDER FROM YER MONARCH!
    ADD HIM


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Jekshamesh on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:29 am

    Natacha wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Toolz wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:U kinky kung fu cat

    Wow u must be bored at that hospital tongue
    He probably is, hospitals are boring unless your watching then it can be entertaining.

    I can tell you I'm really bored look at how many posts i've done and no one from this flag has added me on msn except natacha and poorfarmer but I added toolz and vivi

    DIRECT ORDER FROM YER MONARCH!
    ADD HIM

    Yeh Add me
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Natacha on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:09 pm

    This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed. You can always re-open this thread by making a new one..


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum

    Sponsored content

    Re: Screen Shots uploading thingy

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:02 pm