Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+5
Natacha
vivilicious
Jimythetulip
Skullbrains
Toolz
9 posters

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures.

Poll

Do you like the banners?

[ 7 ]
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Bar_left58%I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 2 ]
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Bar_left17%I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Bar_left8%I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Bar_left17%I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Toolz
    Toolz

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Empty I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures.

Post  Toolz Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:46 am

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. 081223-2MGSVPLncx1r
    Here you go Vivi, Copy and paste the link that makes that picture into your Signature and it should should show up, I make free banners for you guys just like this, Post what you want =) Remember *SOME* May be free, It depends on the type of background, If you don't like just colours i need a picture so If you want that give a link

Last edited by Toolz on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Empty Re: I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures.

Post  Skullbrains Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:51 am

Can i get one with my name??? Except in green???
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Empty Re: I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures.

Post  Jimythetulip Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 am

I want one 2 make me one:P
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

Post  Jimythetulip Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 am

Blue would be good
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:08 am

Here we are skull, :
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Mybanner49517896ad4d8cl3
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:34 am

Just for Jimy =P
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Mybanner49517e365e90anq8
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:07 am

i love mine! but can i have pretty font and sexeh background? {: kkthxbai [:
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:20 pm

If you really wanna go make one yourself you should know where to go, i'm just giving up my free time so you guys can keep playing and have some fun.
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:14 pm

I am making custom signatures too!!!
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:26 pm

Banners will most likely not be made till a few days after christmas due to the selfishness of a person who loans me their computer I am sorry for the inconvienience Banners will now be completely free forever due to this incident.
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Here is Vivi's plain signature...

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Avi1
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Jimy's! =D
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Mybanner49525a0822e34cr8

Last edited by Toolz on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:21 pm

Vivi's is done =)
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Mybannerglitter1325b260vk6

Last edited by Toolz on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:21 pm

Toolz wrote:Jimy's! =D
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Mybanner49525a0822e34cr8

it looks very autumny.. brown-ish-orange... red... green... i like it tho {: pruddeh!
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:24 pm

I like it toolz better then the first one..it's a good one to have like a banner:D
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:29 pm

And Poof's
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Mybannerblinky448b85fd8op4
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:10 pm

Can i have mine remade??? And that signature i made vivi is so plain... I guess that's what she asked for. I can make it better
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:54 pm

Yay!!! I made one too!!!
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:36 am

make me a better one?! XD
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Of what???
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:06 pm

I'd like to have one too! If you can't make one, I'll try to make one myself Very Happy
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:12 pm

Natacha wrote:I'd like to have one too! If you can't make one, I'll try to make one myself Very Happy
    Little information missing : Top Colour, Bottom colour, and an occupation or if you want to be recognized as Princess.
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Toolz wrote:
    Natacha wrote:I'd like to have one too! If you can't make one, I'll try to make one myself Very Happy
    Little information missing : Top Colour, Bottom colour, and an occupation or if you want to be recognized as Princess.

Doesn't matter! Just make one random, but I like warm colours Very Happy I already made one myself, but it's on the other computer. alien
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:02 am

Here is one for the royaltys!!!

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Skullbrains105
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:10 pm

Skullbrains wrote:Here is one for the royaltys!!!

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. Skullbrains105

Nice! And you can add their name on the top or whatever if they add it O_O but you should make the font bigger. /e squints

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm