Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.


    Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Share
    avatar
    Poorfarmer

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2008-12-19

    Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Poorfarmer on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:31 pm

    The flag Requited Desires will be holding an officer auction on Sunday December 21st, gametime of 1pm. The location will be Poorfarmer's Townhouse on Aimuari.

    Each of the auctionee will offer 2 hours of their time for the successful bidder. (Time of the 2 hours can be done over different times of log in, and the 2 hours does NOT have to be complete in one shot, unless ye want to.) However, the auctionee may not be asked to do anything that is against their crew/flag, forced to throw matches and lose their stats or anything that is against Terms of Service (TOS).

    We will be starting all the bids at 5k and the minimum increment will be 1k. Both Rebel and I (Poorfarmer) will be running this auction.

    List of auctionees:
    Nargon
    Faq
    Pauguanton
    Rebel
    Poorfarmer
    Duckling
    Alarm
    Yummym
    Lariox
    Natacha
    Jeffreypirat
    Redspyda
    Vivilicious
    Stunna
    Schwa
    Drwnot
    Gratiot
    Justsilly
    Ducks
    Cairna
    Cy
    Scaarlett
    Platypus
    Godslayer
    Ignignokt
    Frostyangelz
    Titanrulez
    Imhotandunoe
    Smoked
    Dissident
    Xjellybeanx
    Sensations
    Ybbald
    Rand
    Jayscott
    Swordmaster
    Dingybeard
    Bbalstud
    Cheezits
    Quitex (x2) {He is being auctioned twice, because he wants to work for 4 hours}
    Shalimar
    Atlantica
    Nirwana
    Toolz
    Tartoof
    Wazupdude
    Jimythetulip
    Flabadab
    Tommers

    Come and buy the 2 hour time offered by the amazing pirates listed above!! =D

    If ye would like to add yerself to the list of pirates being auctioned, please send a tell to me (Poorfarmer) in game. Or ye can always PM through the forums too. Have a great day! Expect many more edits on this post, due to more entries!

    Reminder: Ye don't need to be online to be auctioned off!

    We will also have game tables, trivia, and local tournaments for some extra side fun!

    I will also be selling a few trinkets in between the auction of other pirates.
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  vivilicious on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:21 pm

    Cool Yuh... YAY! Very Happy Funstuffs! Shocked

    But question Razz (<-- thats a cute face! XD):

    *Are we allowed to give preferences as to what we will/wont do? o: Or can we do things on alts? pirat [: I have been having STUPID LAG monkey issues lately, and i'd hate to kill my stats Mad ]: bounce



    thanks. now for some cute faces!!

    confused alien cat monkey afro flower elephant queen king albino cherry santa rendeer farao scratch geek jocolor Sleep drunken sunny pig tongue pirat clown rabbit I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No cyclops lol! ok done but that was FUN!
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:41 pm

    vivilicious wrote:Cool Yuh... YAY! Very Happy Funstuffs! Shocked

    But question Razz (<-- thats a cute face! XD):

    *Are we allowed to give preferences as to what we will/wont do? o: Or can we do things on alts? pirat [: I have been having STUPID LAG monkey issues lately, and i'd hate to kill my stats Mad ]: bounce



    thanks. now for some cute faces!!

    confused alien cat monkey afro flower elephant queen king albino cherry santa rendeer farao scratch geek jocolor Sleep drunken sunny pig tongue pirat clown rabbit I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No cyclops lol! ok done but that was FUN!

    To be sure, you should ask PF once again but I'll give you what I think Wink
    I think you can't do anything on alts, and you'll have to do everything he says, but of course it can't be against ToS (like making stats going down, scam, ...)


    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean! <3
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Monarch, with PF, of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum!
    avatar
    Poorfarmer

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2008-12-19

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Poorfarmer on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:10 pm

    Yes, you have to do what they ask you to do. The whole alt thing has to agree with the owner that buys you.
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  vivilicious on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:35 am

    Poorfarmer wrote:Yes, you have to do what they ask you to do. The whole alt thing has to agree with the owner that buys you.

    And what if while being auctioned I can say I'd prefer alts? o: <.< >.> Or what if i'm not online for auction? Because my mom is known for planning things at last minute D:
    avatar
    Poorfarmer

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2008-12-19

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Poorfarmer on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 am

    vivilicious wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Yes, you have to do what they ask you to do. The whole alt thing has to agree with the owner that buys you.

    And what if while being auctioned I can say I'd prefer alts? o: <.< >.> Or what if i'm not online for auction? Because my mom is known for planning things at last minute D:

    You don't need to be online to be auctioned off....Using alts, you would have to consult with the buyer of you.
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Natacha on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:40 pm

    2hours and 11 minutes to go! <3


    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean! <3
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Monarch, with PF, of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum!
    avatar
    Jimythetulip

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Jimythetulip on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 pm

    PF i wanna join to so put me in:D
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  vivilicious on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:48 pm

    Me too for the redo [:
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 pm

    The list stays the same like it was for the 1st pirate auction.
    Only people can be added.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Jimythetulip

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Jimythetulip on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 pm

    But some of them on the list are all slaves like vivi and nargon so the list will be shorter
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:53 pm

    The list is changed now.
    Added pirates are:
    -Nirwana
    -Toolz
    -Tartoof
    -Wazupdude
    -Jimythetulip
    -Flabadab
    -Tommers

    We will probably do the auction in 3-4parts, instead of 1, so we get more cash.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Jimythetulip

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Jimythetulip on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 am

    When does the Auction be??Still didn't decide yet?
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  vivilicious on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:14 pm

    Natacha wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:Cool Yuh... YAY! Very Happy Funstuffs! Shocked

    But question Razz (<-- thats a cute face! XD):

    *Are we allowed to give preferences as to what we will/wont do? o: Or can we do things on alts? pirat [: I have been having STUPID LAG monkey issues lately, and i'd hate to kill my stats Mad ]: bounce



    thanks. now for some cute faces!!

    confused alien cat monkey afro flower elephant queen king albino cherry santa rendeer farao scratch geek jocolor Sleep drunken sunny pig tongue pirat clown rabbit I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No cyclops lol! ok done but that was FUN!

    To be sure, you should ask PF once again but I'll give you what I think Wink
    I think you can't do anything on alts, and you'll have to do everything he says, but of course it can't be against ToS (like making stats going down, scam, ...)


    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean! <3
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Monarch, with PF, of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum!


    Making stats go down... Hmm. What if I'm scared they'll go down if i work on main? lolol jk! i think my friend wants to buy me again and he's bad at deciding. he still has an hour and half left from the first 2hrs ._.
    avatar
    Poorfarmer

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2008-12-19

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Poorfarmer on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:51 pm

    Just so everyone knows we will do a redo of this sometime, the royaltys will discuss when would be best and everything, very sorry it wasn't good the first time.

    Ny

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-22
    Age : 26
    Location : England somewhere

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Ny on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 am

    2nd time luckey =D
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  vivilicious on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 am

    Poorfarmer wrote:Just so everyone knows we will do a redo of this sometime, the royaltys will discuss when would be best and everything, very sorry it wasn't good the first time.


    awh. no problem! happens all the time! crossing my fingers for next time!!

    Ny wrote:2nd time luckey =D

    isn't it third time's the charm?
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:47 pm

    vivilicious wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Just so everyone knows we will do a redo of this sometime, the royaltys will discuss when would be best and everything, very sorry it wasn't good the first time.


    awh. no problem! happens all the time! crossing my fingers for next time!!

    Ny wrote:2nd time luckey =D

    isn't it third time's the charm?
    I was thinking the same but let's just make it the 2nd time, so we don't have to do it 3times!


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  vivilicious on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:13 am

    Natacha wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Just so everyone knows we will do a redo of this sometime, the royaltys will discuss when would be best and everything, very sorry it wasn't good the first time.


    awh. no problem! happens all the time! crossing my fingers for next time!!

    Ny wrote:2nd time luckey =D

    isn't it third time's the charm?
    I was thinking the same but let's just make it the 2nd time, so we don't have to do it 3times!

    Sounds like a plan, stan! We need to find a date for this, so i can try to be on for iiiit!
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Natacha on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:18 pm

    We should try to catch a date for this..


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Natacha on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:07 pm

    This topic has been closed because either the event has ended or either closed.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum

    Sponsored content

    Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:37 pm