Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.


    Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Share
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Toolz on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:12 pm

    Got a favourite Game that you like? Go ahead and post here! This is a place to talk about your Halo 3 or your Cod5 or even GOW2 or a Board game even! So go ahead and post your favourite games =)
    Rules: No Swearing, Spaming or Put downs.
    avatar
    aeon

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2008-12-29

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  aeon on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 pm

    All Warhammer games are AWESUM!

    and also Halo 3 Razz
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:12 pm

    Toolz wrote:Got a favourite Game that you like? Go ahead and post here! This is a place to talk about your Halo 3 or your Cod5 or even GOW2 or a Board game even! So go ahead and post your favourite games =)
    Rules: No Swearing, Spaming or Put downs.


    Y!PP Duhh o; I also like random stupid games you find online. [: ooh and tetris rocks my world O_O
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Tarlac on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:42 pm

    I used to play WoW and GW
    And I find my xbox is always breaking Sad

    But Ypp ftw tongue
    avatar
    Poorfarmer

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2008-12-19

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Poorfarmer on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:11 pm

    Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great!


    If anyone has xbox live and wants to add me, my gamertag is Battle4cattle. Just send over a friend request and we can pwn it up, I have a mic too!
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Tarlac on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 pm

    Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great!


    If anyone has xbox live and wants to add me, my gamertag is Battle4cattle. Just send over a friend request and we can pwn it up, I have a mic too!

    lots of newbs after Xmas
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  vivilicious on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:49 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great!


    If anyone has xbox live and wants to add me, my gamertag is Battle4cattle. Just send over a friend request and we can pwn it up, I have a mic too!

    lots of newbs after Xmas


    Heehee my bro got 360 for xmas O: He only have Halo 2 so far and some nub games, and he's getting live. You should pwn him XD and i can watch and laugh!
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Toolz on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 am

    vivilicious wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great


    If anyone has xbox live and wants to add me, my gamertag is Battle4cattle. Just send over a friend request and we can pwn it up, I have a mic too!

    lots of newbs after Xmas


    Heehee my bro got 360 for xmas O: He only have Halo 2 so far and some nub games, and he's getting live. You should pwn him XD and i can watch and laugh!
    Shocked Thats mean vivi, How would you feel if Poof pwned you in Halo 3?
    avatar
    Wazupdude

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Pennslyanvia

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Wazupdude on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm

    vivilicious wrote:
    Toolz wrote:Got a favourite Game that you like? Go ahead and post here! This is a place to talk about your Halo 3 or your Cod5 or even GOW2 or a Board game even! So go ahead and post your favourite games =)
    Rules: No Swearing, Spaming or Put downs.


    Y!PP Duhh o; I also like random stupid games you find online. [: ooh and tetris rocks my world O_O

    Ooo, I love Tetris! I bet I could beat yaaaa. Razz
    avatar
    Wazupdude

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Pennslyanvia

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Wazupdude on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 pm

    Does anyone play the Wii online? Games like Animal Crossing (its not as gay as it sounds!!!) or Mario Cart. On Mario Cart you can find me as Jeffy. On Animal Crossing, I'll tell you my friend code in YPP.

    Oh and I love pretty much all games..from Monoply to Halo 3!
    avatar
    Skullbrains

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2008-12-20

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Skullbrains on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:55 pm

    Wazupdude wrote:Does anyone play the Wii online? Games like Animal Crossing (its not as gay as it sounds!!!) or Mario Cart. On Mario Cart you can find me as Jeffy. On Animal Crossing, I'll tell you my friend code in YPP.

    Oh and I love pretty much all games..from Monoply to Halo 3!

    I have MArio kart and Animal Crossing. I had it on Ds like the first it came out. I got bored and now it seems a lil better lol. I have like 1,000,000,000 Bells. Plus my lawn has bells that i can't get rid of... About a couple mill of em. Yet to hook up online for Wii though. Oh and Blazing Angels for Wii rocks!!!
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Tarlac on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:25 am

    Skullbrains wrote:
    Wazupdude wrote:Does anyone play the Wii online? Games like Animal Crossing (its not as gay as it sounds!!!) or Mario Cart. On Mario Cart you can find me as Jeffy. On Animal Crossing, I'll tell you my friend code in YPP.

    Oh and I love pretty much all games..from Monoply to Halo 3!

    I have MArio kart and Animal Crossing. I had it on Ds like the first it came out. I got bored and now it seems a lil better lol. I have like 1,000,000,000 Bells. Plus my lawn has bells that i can't get rid of... About a couple mill of em. Yet to hook up online for Wii though. Oh and Blazing Angels for Wii rocks!!!

    I had Mario Kart YEARS ago when it came out on Nintendo 64 lol!
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Jekshamesh on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:18 am

    Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great


    If anyone has xbox live and wants to add me, my gamertag is Battle4cattle. Just send over a friend request and we can pwn it up, I have a mic too!

    lots of newbs after Xmas


    Heehee my bro got 360 for xmas O: He only have Halo 2 so far and some nub games, and he's getting live. You should pwn him XD and i can watch and laugh!
    Shocked Thats mean vivi, How would you feel if Poof pwned you in Halo 3?

    LOL hey poofy I have xbox live my gmertag is Aced Ice and I would like you to add me as I'm at hospital Smile I don't play too much I got guitar hero world tour , cod waw , halo 3 and gow 2 and lots more Smile I won it all in a bmx comp Smile
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  vivilicious on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:18 am

    Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great


    If anyone has xbox live and wants to add me, my gamertag is Battle4cattle. Just send over a friend request and we can pwn it up, I have a mic too!

    lots of newbs after Xmas


    Heehee my bro got 360 for xmas O: He only have Halo 2 so far and some nub games, and he's getting live. You should pwn him XD and i can watch and laugh!
    Shocked Thats mean vivi, How would you feel if Poof pwned you in Halo 3?

    I'd feel quite special that i got to be owned by a cool cat..? [:
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Natacha on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:03 pm

    This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed. You can always re-open this thread by making a new one..


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum

    Sponsored content

    Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 pm