Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.


    Free Avatars :)

    Share

    Empowering

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2008-12-29
    Age : 28
    Location : England, Coventry

    Free Avatars :)

    Post  Empowering on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:48 pm

    Code:
    PP Username -
    Link to a image/s you would like -
    A quick summary what you want it to look like -

    Ill make some examples in a few hours.

    Empowering

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2008-12-29
    Age : 28
    Location : England, Coventry

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  Empowering on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:20 pm

    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:20 am

    Empowering wrote:
    Code:
    PP Username -
    Link to a image/s you would like -
    A quick summary what you want it to look like -

    Ill make some examples in a few hours.


    Everybody seems to be making these all of a sudden? oh well. mine suck anyways.
    avatar
    Nightbringr

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-28

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  Nightbringr on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:47 am

    vivilicious wrote:
    Empowering wrote:
    Code:
    PP Username -
    Link to a image/s you would like -
    A quick summary what you want it to look like -

    Ill make some examples in a few hours.


    Everybody seems to be making these all of a sudden? oh well. mine suck anyways.


    Yours dont suck

    Empowering

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2008-12-29
    Age : 28
    Location : England, Coventry

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  Empowering on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:54 pm

    Bump
    Up
    My
    Post
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  Asty on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:57 pm

    yes good idea but me and vivi already own this joint

    so errm... ya XD
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  Toolz on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:49 pm

    Empowering wrote:Bump
    Up
    My
    Post
    I don't think we allow Bumping Do we?
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:19 pm

    Toolz wrote:
    Empowering wrote:Bump
    Up
    My
    Post
    I don't think we allow Bumping Do we?


    Not sure.. But I'm sure we do allow negative points, eh?

    Empowering

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2008-12-29
    Age : 28
    Location : England, Coventry

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  Empowering on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:24 pm

    So anyone want 1?
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  Natacha on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:45 pm

    This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum

    Sponsored content

    Re: Free Avatars :)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:24 am