Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+3
Nightbringr
Wazupdude
Jekshamesh
7 posters

Most Embarrasing moment

Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Most Embarrasing moment Empty Most Embarrasing moment

Post  Jekshamesh Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:18 am

Tell Us Your Most Embarrasing Moment Here.
    Wazupdude
    Wazupdude

Most Embarrasing moment Empty Re: Most Embarrasing moment

Post  Wazupdude Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:53 pm

When I was caught doing stuff in my bedroom, my dad will never let that down..he makes fun of that every chance I get, xD
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Wazupdude wrote:When I was caught doing stuff in my bedroom, my dad will never let that down..he makes fun of that every chance I get, xD

LOL u kinky boyy Razz
    Nightbringr
    Nightbringr

Post  Nightbringr Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Wazupdude wrote:When I was caught doing stuff in my bedroom, my dad will never let that down..he makes fun of that every chance I get, xD

ha that sucks.... does your mum know? thats the worst i would of thought
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:36 am

Nightbringr wrote:

ha that sucks.... does your mum know? thats the worst i would of thought

True IDE hate mY dad hangin stuff On me
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:15 am

lol Mine...
    Sometimes before class, every other wednesday, school starts an hour later. And since i can't drive myself in later yet, I go in regular time and just chat. So we were walking around the freshman building and we usually walk in a line so we all hear convo. And i was on the edge, didn't hear a thing. So i walk to the front, and i walk backwards at the middle. I didn't know, but there was a trashcan behind me. And i kinda hit it to the floor. And it was all loud and everybody looked at me while i stood it back up.

Two days later, I was watching behind myself, but at the other side was another trashcan. but this one was metal. And there's still a dent in the lid.. <.< >.>
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:34 am

vivilicious wrote:lol Mine...
    Sometimes before class, every other wednesday, school starts an hour later. And since i can't drive myself in later yet, I go in regular time and just chat. So we were walking around the freshman building and we usually walk in a line so we all hear convo. And i was on the edge, didn't hear a thing. So i walk to the front, and i walk backwards at the middle. I didn't know, but there was a trashcan behind me. And i kinda hit it to the floor. And it was all loud and everybody looked at me while i stood it back up.

Two days later, I was watching behind myself, but at the other side was another trashcan. but this one was metal. And there's still a dent in the lid.. <.< >.>

(From the trashcan's point of view)

A vivi assaulted me! how horrible!
    Shocked
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:46 am

Tarlac wrote:

Shocked

LOL that would be funny to see what year are you in vivi? And guess what! I'm one day older then YOU!!!!!!!
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Jekshamesh wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:

Shocked

LOL that would be funny to see what year are you in vivi? And guess what! I'm one day older then YOU!!!!!!!

my most embassing moment? when i just found out ur both like 10 days older than me... Crying or Very sad
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:32 pm

[quote="Tarlac"]
    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:

Shocked[/quote

Oii Tarlac r u turnin 15 on April the 8th or 9th?

my most embassing moment? when i just found out ur both like 10 days older than me... Crying or Very sad
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:37 pm

[quote="Jekshamesh"]
    Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:

Shocked[/quote

What does meh profile say? Twisted Evil
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:26 pm

[quote="Tarlac"]
    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:

Shocked[/quote

What does meh profile say? Twisted Evil
    Hmm my most emberassing moment was on april Fools day when they did that bucket of water on the door trick. Only it wasn't water.. It was Salt. It stings when it gets in cuts ><
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:12 am

Wow I bet it hurt LOL my most embarrasing moment probley was when I was at school and my friend was in a fight in grade 3 so I jumped in to help him cause the kid was on him and then 5 of his friends came in and he tore my shirt off so I did back to him and then his other friends grabbed me and took my pants and the rest of the day I was in my boxers at school LOL pritty funny but embarrasing at the same time
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:59 pm

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed. You can always re-open this thread by making a new one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm