Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

3 posters

Hide and Seek

Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Hide and Seek Empty Hide and Seek

Post  Jekshamesh Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 am

I am going to hold an event of hide and seek
    There will be a few flag members running around including myself and hiding in different islands.
    There will be 20,000 Poe up for grabs for every flag member you find you get 1,000 Poe but u have to be the first one to find them there will be 4 flag members including myself with 5,000 Poe from me and you have 5 chances of finding each flag member

I will post the flag members to find and the date for it soon
    I thought it would be fun as I used to play it with my friends when I was not worrying about anything but this time up for POE
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Hide and Seek Empty Re: Hide and Seek

Post  Tarlac Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:06 am

Jekshamesh wrote:I am going to hold an event of hide and seek
    There will be a few flag members running around including myself and hiding in different islands.
    There will be 20,000 Poe up for grabs for every flag member you find you get 1,000 Poe but u have to be the first one to find them there will be 4 flag members including myself with 5,000 Poe from me and you have 5 chances of finding each flag member

I will post the flag members to find and the date for it soon
    I thought it would be fun as I used to play it with my friends when I was not worrying about anything but this time up for POE

Can backfire on Populated islands.. /who <pirate name> (reveals island), travel to island, /who (reveals location of all pirates on island)

Gr8 Idea though, do it on an uninhabited Island

farao farao farao farao
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:04 am

i will but i need to talk to natacha why i left first ive also been away 3 days then so yeah couldnt talk
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 pm

I hope you will still run this event! If you are going to run this soon, I won't close this topic Smile Also let me be one of the pirates that is hiding! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 am