Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.


    Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Share

    Poll

    What is your favorite sport?

    [ 3 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 4 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 3 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 8 ]
    35% [35%] 

    Total Votes: 23
    avatar
    Wazupdude

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Pennslyanvia

    Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Wazupdude on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:36 pm

    Just select, if you wanna talk about your sport, feel free

    Also note: If you select Other it'd be nice if told us your other sport! Thanks. cheers Basketball pig silent No Arrow What a Face Wink Twisted Evil Laughing Embarassed Shocked

    Merry Christmas!

    Ny

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-22
    Age : 27
    Location : England somewhere

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Ny on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:54 pm

    I got other



    RUGBY

    yep
    avatar
    Poorfarmer

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2008-12-19

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Poorfarmer on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:22 am

    American football is a fun sport. Playing with friends or playing on a team, either way I always have a good time with it! Cool
    avatar
    Skullbrains

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2008-12-20

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Skullbrains on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:31 am

    Easy sport to play with friends because with 4 people you can play. 2vs.2 lol
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Toolz on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:24 am

    Poorfarmer wrote:American football is a fun sport. Playing with friends or playing on a team, either way I always have a good time with it! Cool
    Hooverball too? =) I remember you telling me bout that sounds pretty fun.
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  vivilicious on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:43 am

    Poorfarmer wrote:American football is a fun sport. Playing with friends or playing on a team, either way I always have a good time with it! Cool


    Me hopes you voted for track! *GASP* i can't waaaait for track to start. *huggles hurdles* <.< >.>
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 pm

    My favourite sport is Tennis!
    Remember my name so later when u will see me on pro-tennis, u know that's the good old Natacha! Very Happy


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Kanadas

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2008-12-22
    Location : Some where Over the Rain Bow

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Kanadas on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:31 am

    HOCKEY
    avatar
    Nightbringr

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-28

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Nightbringr on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:42 pm

    Rugby


    Because im good at it Razz
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  vivilicious on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:33 am

    Natacha wrote:My favourite sport is Tennis!
    Remember my name so later when u will see me on pro-tennis, u know that's the good old Natacha! Very Happy

    send me tickets! {:
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 pm

    vivilicious wrote:
    Natacha wrote:My favourite sport is Tennis!
    Remember my name so later when u will see me on pro-tennis, u know that's the good old Natacha! Very Happy

    send me tickets! {:

    Hah I will! Very Happy


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  vivilicious on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:15 pm

    Natacha wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Natacha wrote:My favourite sport is Tennis!
    Remember my name so later when u will see me on pro-tennis, u know that's the good old Natacha! Very Happy

    send me tickets! {:

    Hah I will! Very Happy

    Front row, preferably. and a big poster that says: WE LUB YOU NATACHAAAAAAAAA! [: or i lub you. idk o;
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    YAY

    Post  Jekshamesh on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:20 pm

    basketball and BMX only because i play for state in basketball and travel round australia for BMX
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm

    Jekshamesh wrote:basketball and BMX only because i play for state in basketball and travel round australia for BMX
    .

    Hah, you and Atlantica could be friends. Atlantica plays basketball too.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Jekshamesh on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 am

    Natacha wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:basketball and BMX only because i play for state in basketball and travel round australia for BMX
    .

    Hah, you and Atlantica could be friends. Atlantica plays basketball too.

    Lol, Fair enough. also when im off for like 2 weeks straight im either at a basketball tournement for australia like my state versus others over across the country or im in a bmx tournement/touraments around australia and around the world
    avatar
    aeon

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2008-12-29

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  aeon on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:23 pm

    all sports r great Razz
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Tarlac on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:16 pm

    Torn Between Soccer and rugby, luv at raquet sports like badminton and tennis too tho Very Happy
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Tarlac on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:59 am

    Those Who Play Soccer... Are You as Good as the Brazilians?

    Shocked



    sagna

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Milton, Wiscosin

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  sagna on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:15 am

    Where is Volleyball everyone seosuily i wanna nail Viv wif it in the face cause she is NOT! incredable JK! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid bom
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Natacha on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:01 pm

    HERE STARTS FORUM POSTING OF 2009 (New session)


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Tarlac on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 pm

    Natacha wrote:HERE STARTS FORUM POSTING OF 2009 (New session)

    First post of new session!! farao
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Natacha on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 pm

    GOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP ITTT !!!!!!!!!!!!


    - Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    -- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    --------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

    -------------Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    --------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Tarlac on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:43 pm

    Natacha wrote:GOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP ITTT !!!!!!!!!!!!


    - Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    -- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    --------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

    -------------Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    --------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation


    Natacha wrote:

    You gonna post that in every thread? Razz

    hehe
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Natacha on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Natacha wrote:GOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP ITTT !!!!!!!!!!!!


    - Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    -- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    --------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

    -------------Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    --------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ----------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    ------------- Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation


    Natacha wrote:

    You gonna post that in every thread? Razz

    hehe

    LOL I hate you! Evil or Very Mad you irritating person! Razz


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Tarlac on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:52 pm

    Natacha wrote:

    LOL I hate you! Evil or Very Mad you irritating person! Razz

    See flaggies... this is the true face of our obviously evil Queen Surprised

    Sponsored content

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite sport!?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:33 am