Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

3 posters

Hot Blooded Has Merge with 'Armada'

Tarlac
    Tarlac

Hot Blooded Has Merge with 'Armada' Empty Hot Blooded Has Merge with 'Armada'

Post  Tarlac Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm

From what ive heard Pf sold the crew to Ascotte who merged the two crews, however Armada is not in Requited Desires.
    Just to say those who were in HB and wish to remain in RD are always welcome to join TMF!
    Smile
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Hot Blooded Has Merge with 'Armada' Empty Re: Hot Blooded Has Merge with 'Armada'

Post  Jekshamesh Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:49 am

Tarlac wrote:From what ive heard Pf sold the crew to Ascotte who merged the two crews, however Armada is not in Requited Desires.
    Just to say those who were in HB and wish to remain in RD are always welcome to join TMF!
    Smile

I am most certainly joining TMF because RD is the best
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Hot Blooded Has Merge with 'Armada' Empty Re: Hot Blooded Has Merge with 'Armada'

Post  Tarlac Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 am

Jekshamesh wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:From what ive heard Pf sold the crew to Ascotte who merged the two crews, however Armada is not in Requited Desires.
    Smile

Yeah i hope more ppl come back to RD! /fo has become a bit quieter since y'all left... Crying or Very sad
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:18 am

Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Smile

Yeah i hope more ppl come back to RD! /fo has become a bit quieter since y'all left... Crying or Very sad

Yeh well I was talkin to natacha about joining your crew if poofy left and now I'll come definatly or someone should make another
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Well you are always free to join TMF! I hope loads will come back to RD Smile
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:50 am

Natacha wrote:Well you are always free to join TMF! I hope loads will come back to RD Smile

I'll come Smile
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Jekshamesh wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Well you are always free to join TMF! I hope loads will come back to RD Smile

I'll come Smile

Yay Very Happy There will also be another crew joining RD mates so /fo-chat will be more fun again xD
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 pm

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was overtimed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content